- 1.1. QuickStart of ZenTao 12 series
- 1.2. ZenTao 12 series Starter
1.3. ZenTao 12 series Advanced
- 1.3.1. Process overview
- 1.3.2. Personal issues management
1.3.3. Product Manager management
- 22.214.171.124 Manage product
- 126.96.36.199 Manage product line
- 188.8.131.52 Create and review stories
- 184.108.40.206 Change story and review story
- 220.127.116.11 Story status and development stages
- 18.104.22.168 Notes of the Story
- 22.214.171.124 Manage product module
- 126.96.36.199 Create plans
- 188.8.131.52 Create releases
- 184.108.40.206 Roadmaps
- 220.127.116.11 Document management
- 18.104.22.168 Product planning meeting
- 22.214.171.124 Participate in project management, demostrations, and summaries
- 126.96.36.199 Basic statistical reports of stories
1.3.4. Project Manager management
- 188.8.131.52 Create a project
- 184.108.40.206 Set up the project team
- 220.127.116.11 Determaine the story list in a project
- 18.104.22.168 Task Breakdown
- 22.214.171.124 Daily standup meetings
- 126.96.36.199 Track the progress of projects via Burndown chart
- 188.8.131.52 Track the progress of projects via various lists
- 184.108.40.206 The review meeting and retrospective meeting
- 220.127.116.11 Basic statistical reports for project tasks
- 1.3.5. Development Team management
1.4. QuickStart of ZenTao Biz 12 series
- 1.4.1 Gantt Chart
Product Line management has been added in ZenTao 9.6+. Users can manage products by product lines.
1. Add a Product Line
Click All Products on the Product page, and you will go to a page that all products are listed.
Click Manage Product Line, then you can add and edit product lines.
2. Choose a product line when adding a product
When creating a product, you can choose a product line that the product belongs to. Or you can go to Product > Overview, and add a product line for a product there.
3. Export all products
All products can be exported in ZenTao 9.6+.
Click All Products on the Product page, and you will see a page that all products are listed. Click Export at the upper right of the page to export all products.
You can choose .cvs, .xml, and .html.