- 1 About ZenTao Enterprise
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Source Code Installation
- 2.2 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Linux
- 3 Upgrade
- 3.1 Upgrade using source code package
- 3.2 Upgrade from open source to Enterprise
- 3.3 Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise
- 4 Users and Privileges
- 5 DevOps Management
- 6 Office Automation
- 7 Feedback Management
- 8 Document Management
- 9 ZenTao Client
ZenTao Client Introduction
ZenTao Enterprise 3.1+ has integrated ZenTao Client which is powered by Xuanxuan. Xuanxuan is a free, open source, and secure Instant Messenger by Nature Easy Soft. It is self-hosted and cross-platform with various plug-ins and rich features.
Once you set up ZenTao Client, it would be much easier for you to communicate with team members, to start a group conversation, to transfer files, to assign tasks, and to manage projects. It would smooth your team collaboration.
- For Windows one-click installation package, close Apache user authentication.
- If you use Windows one-click installation package, you have to disable Apache Authentication on ZenTao runner. Or you can't log in Xuanxuan.
If you don't see what is in the red box, add it as shown below and restart xampp.
<Files "x.php"> SetHandler application/x-httpd-php </Files> <Files "upgradexuanxuan.php"> SetHandler application/x-httpd-php </Files>
Login failure troubleshooting
If you can't log in ZenTao client using ZenTao username and password,
· check whether ZenTao, ZenTao client, and ZenTao client server (xxd) work;
· if yes, check the setting of xxd.conf, e.g. server name, key, and default;
· go to Admin->Integrate->Server setting and check whether the server is on, if you see the Error 500 prompt.