- 1. About ZenTao Biz
- 2. Installation
- 3. Update and Upgrade
- 4.1 Users and Privileges
- 4.2 Gantt Chart
- 4.3 Effort
- 4.4 Repository and Code Review
- 4.5 Calendar
- 4.6 Import/Export MS Excel Files
- 4.7 SMS Notification
- 4.8 DevOps Management
- 4.9 Export MS Word Files
- 4.10 Crystal Report
- 4.11 LDAP authentication
- 4.12 Feedback Management
- 4.13 Summary Report
- 4.14 Document Management
- 4.15 Export a Report
- 4.16. Office Automation
- 4.17. Workflow
ZenTao desktop Introduction
ZenTao Biz 3.1+ has integrated ZenTao Desktop. Once you set up ZenTao Desktop, it would be much easier for you to communicate with team members, to start a group conversation, to transfer files, to assign tasks, and to manage projects. It would smooth your team collaboration.
- For Windows one-click installation package, close Apache user authentication.
- If you use Windows one-click installation package, you have to disable Apache Authentication on ZenTao runner. Or you can't log in the desktop.
If you don't see what is in the red box, add it as shown below and restart xampp.
<Files "x.php"> SetHandler application/x-httpd-php </Files> <Files "upgradexuanxuan.php"> SetHandler application/x-httpd-php </Files>
Login failure troubleshooting
If you can't log in ZenTao Desktop using ZenTao username and password,
· check whether ZenTao, ZenTao Desktop, and ZenTao Desktop server (xxd) work;
· if yes, check the setting of xxd.conf, e.g. server name, key, and default;
· go to Admin->Integrate->Server setting and check whether the server is on, if you see the Error 500 prompt.