- 1 About ZenTao Enterprise
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Source Code Installation
- 2.2 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Linux
- 3 Upgrade
- 3.1 Upgrade using source code package
- 3.2 Upgrade from open source to Enterprise
- 3.3 Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise
- 4 Users and Privileges
- 5 DevOps Management
- 6 Office Automation
- 7 Feedback Management
- 8 Document Management
- 9 ZenTao Client
1. Set up the server-side for ZenTao client
Log in ZenTao as the super admin, you will be reminded to do the setup for ZenTao Client. Go to Admin->Integrate->Client to set it up.
Go to Admin->Integrate->Xuanxuan.
2. Server settings
Click Change Setting to configure the server for ZenTao Client.
Then you will see the page below for you to set up the server.
· ZenTao Client is set ON as default.
· Secret key is 32-bit randomly generated and should be the same as the server.
· 20M is the file size by default and can be changed.
· HTTPS is OFF by default. Switch it ON, you have to copy the certificate and key to the box.