1. About ZenTao Biz
- 1.1 About ZenTao Biz
- 1.2 Get ZenTao Biz
- 2. Installation
- 3. Update and Upgrade
- 4.1 Users and Privileges
- 4.2 Gantt Chart
- 4.3 Effort
- 4.4 Repository and Code Review
- 4.5 Calendar
- 4.6 Import/Export MS Excel Files
- 4.7 SMS Notification
- 4.8 DevOps Management
- 4.9 Export MS Word Files
- 4.10 Crystal Report
- 4.11 LDAP authentication
- 4.12 Feedback Management
- 4.13 Summary Report
- 4.14 Document Management
- 4.15 Export a Report
- 4.16. Office Automation
- 4.17.1 Build-in Workflow
- 4.17.2 Workflow Introduction
- 4.17.3 Example: Customize Build-in Workflows
- 4.17.4 Example: Add a Workflow
- 4.17.5 JS and CSS
- 2019-01-30 09:23:56
- Last edited by Taotao on 2021-07-06 09:42:08
- Share links
1. Shared Information
Once you integrate ZenTao Desktop with ZenTao,
· the username and password are shared;
· ZenTao page can be viewed in ZenTao desktop;
· actions in ZenTao can be sent as notifications via ZenTao desktop;
· messages in ZenTao desktop can be added as Bug/Story/Task/Doc/Todo by right-clicking;
· detail page of a Bug/Story/Task/Doc/Todo is displayed in Card in ZenTao client and actions are provided.
2. User Guide
2.1 Username and password
ZenTao desktop can be logged in using ZenTao username and password. After the server for ZenTao desktop is set, you can go to company->User and add users.
2.2 Open ZenTao pages in ZenTao desktop
A ZenTao icon has been added to the left navigation on the client interface. Click it and you can enter ZenTao.
For example, the task assignee will receive a notification in desktop, when a task is assigned to him.
Click View Detail and the assignee can view the details of the task in ZenTao.
2.4 Right-click a message to create a task/bug/story/document/todo in ZenTao
For example, right-click a message in the conversation to create a todo.
The user will be directed to the page to create a todo and the content of the message will be auto-filled.
Note: The user has to have the privilege to do so. If not, the user cannot create anything by right-clicking the message.
Then you will see the todo created in ZenTao.
2.5 Create a group conversation
Click the + button to start a group conversation.
- ZDOO Cloud
- Request Demo
- Tech Forum
- Private Policy
- Term of Use
- Google Groups
- Leave a Message
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org