- 1. About ZenTao Biz
- 2. Installation
- 3. Update and Upgrade
- 4.1 Users and Privileges
- 4.2 Gantt Chart
- 4.3 Effort
- 4.4 Repository and Code Review
- 4.5 Calendar
- 4.6 Import/Export MS Excel Files
- 4.7 SMS Notification
- 4.8 DevOps Management
- 4.9 Export MS Word Files
- 4.10 Crystal Report
- 4.11 LDAP authentication
- 4.12 Feedback Management
- 4.13 Summary Report
- 4.14 Document Management
- 4.15 Export a Report
- 4.16. Office Automation
- 4.17. Workflow
You can click Start IM Server to start XXD.
After the server is configured, it will remind you to download ZenTao Desktop.
Click Download desktop on ZenTao interface and you will be directed to the page to download.
· The Download desktop entry will only be seen after ZenTao super admin set it up in ZenTao.
· For your intranet, you have to manually save the ZenTao desktop installation package to the designated path, so other users can download the client by clicking the Download desktop.
Take Windows 64-bit as an example. You can choose the OS accordingly and download the right desktop for you. Then it will start downloading.
After it is downloaded, unzip the file and you will get a folder named zentao_chat_client.win64. Go to \zentaoclient and you will find zentaoclient.exe at the bottom. Click zentaoclient.exe.
Login page of ZenTao desktop
· Server: server address saved in xxd.conf.
· Account and Password: ZenTao username and password
Once login, you can chat with your team members.
Click ZenTao icon on the left navigation, you can view information saved in ZenTao.
- Download the right ZenTao desktop installation package for your environment.
- Create tmp/cache/client in zentao directory.
- Save the installation package to the designated path as shown in the screenshot below.