- 1. About ZenTao Biz
- 2. Installation
- 3. Update and Upgrade
- 4.1 Users and Privileges
- 4.2 Gantt Chart
- 4.3 Effort
- 4.4 Repository and Code Review
- 4.5 Calendar
- 4.6 Import/Export MS Excel Files
- 4.7 SMS Notification
- 4.8 DevOps Management
- 4.9 Export MS Word Files
- 4.10 Crystal Report
- 4.11 LDAP authentication
- 4.12 Feedback Management
- 4.13 Summary Report
- 4.14 Document Management
- 4.15 Export a Report
- 4.16. Office Automation
- 4.17. Workflow
ZenTao client integration
- ZenTao administrator configures the Desktop server (xxd) configuration in the Admin-Desktop.
- ZenTao administrator downloads and runs the Desktop server (xxd).
- ZenTao users download, install and use the Desktop. (Log in to the Desktop with the username and password set in ZenTao)
Note: DIsable Apache Authentication on ZenTao Runner.
1. Set up the server-side for ZenTao Desktop
Log in ZenTao as the super admin, you will be reminded to do the setup for ZenTao desktop. Go to Admin->Desktop to configure it.
2. Server settings
Click Params to configure the server for ZenTao Desktop.
· ZenTao Desktop is set ON as default.
· Secret key is 32-bit randomly generated and should be the same as the server.
· 20M is the file size by default and can be changed.
· HTTPS is OFF by default. Switch it ON, you have to copy the certificate and key to the box.