- 1 About ZenTao Biz
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Source Code Installation
- 2.2 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Linux
- 3 Update and Upgrade
- 4 Users and Privileges
- 5 DevOps Management
- 6 Office Automation
- 7 Feedback Management
- 8 Document Management
- 9 Workflow
- 9.1 Build-in Workflow
- 9.2 Workflow Introduction
- 9.3 Example: Customize Build-in Workflows
- 9.4 Example: Add a Workflow
- 9.5 JS and CSS
- 10 ZenTao Desktop
ZenTao client integration
- ZenTao administrator configures the Desktop server (xxd) configuration in the Admin-Desktop.
- ZenTao administrator downloads and runs the Desktop server (xxd).
- ZenTao users download, install and use the Desktop. (Log in to the Desktop with the username and password set in ZenTao)
Note: DIsable Apache Authentication on ZenTao Runner.
1. Set up the server-side for ZenTao Desktop
Log in ZenTao as the super admin, you will be reminded to do the setup for ZenTao desktop. Go to Admin->D esktop to configure it.
2. Server settings
Click Params to configure the server for ZenTao Desktop.
· ZenTao Desktop is set ON as default.
· Secret key is 32-bit randomly generated and should be the same as the server.
· 20M is the file size by default and can be changed.
· HTTPS is OFF by default. Switch it ON, you have to copy the certificate and key to the box.