- 1. About ZenTao Biz
- 2. Installation
- 3. Update and Upgrade
- 4.1 Users and Privileges
- 4.2 Gantt Chart
- 4.3 Effort
- 4.4 Repository and Code Review
- 4.5 Calendar
- 4.6 Import/Export MS Excel Files
- 4.7 SMS Notification
- 4.8 DevOps Management
- 4.9 Export MS Word Files
- 4.10 Crystal Report
- 4.11 LDAP authentication
- 4.12 Feedback Management
- 4.13 Summary Report
- 4.14 Document Management
- 4.15 Export a Report
- 4.16. Office Automation
- 4.17. Workflow
Upgrade Via Source Code (For All System)
1. Upgrade Steps
1.1 Download the latest version of the source code package from our official website, ending with .zip.
1.2 Unzip the package and overwrite it to the original directory. For example, the installation directory of the previous ZenTao was under
c:\xampp\zentao, then the code should override
c:\xampp\zentao. What you need to do is copy all the files in
1.3 Carefully back up your data before you run the upgrade program. Take an example for the upgrade path, if your ZenTao access path is http://192.168.1.99/zentao/, the upgrade path should be http://192.168.1.99/zentao/upgrade.php.
1.4 Select the correct version and follow the prompts.
- DO NOT remove the original program followed by unzipping the new package. Please OVERWRITE it. Do not copy and paste like this c:\xampp\zentao\zentao.
- DO NOT download the .exe file to upgrade, otherwise it will cover the original data.
2. Extension CompatibilityIf you have installed any extension developed by a third party, please check whether it is compatible with the new version of ZenTao before you start the upgrade. If you cannot access ZenTao after the upgrade, you may try replacing the ZenTao code:
2.1 Rename the current code folder of ZenTao (generally the default name is /zentao or /zentaopms);
2.2 Go to our official website to download the source package with the same suffix as your previous ZenTao, unzip it and place it under the same directory, and keep the name of the folder as same as before.
2.3 Copy config/my.php www/data/upload/1 www/.ztaccess www/.htaccess in the original folder to the corresponding directory of the new one, and then visit ZenTao for a try.