|Install Pack||PHP5.4-5.6 PHP 7.0 PHP 7.1 PHP 7.2_7.4 PHP 8.0|
|One-Click Installs for Windows (Recommended)||Classic 64 bit New 64 bit (Updated ZenTao Runner)|
|One-Click Installs for Linux
(unzip to /opt ) (Recommended)
|64 bit (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)|
|DEB Package for Ubuntu and Debian (via dpkg)||php5.4-5.6 php7.0 php7.1 php7.2-7.4 php8.0|
|RPM Package for Centos (via rpm)||php5.4-5.6 php7.0 php7.1 php7.2-7.4 php8.0|
|Gogs Pack||MacOS amd64 Linux amd64 Windows amd64 MacOS arm64 Linux arm64|
Docker: Click here
Hello everyone, ZenTao Opensource 18.0.beta2 is released! This new version supports cross-branch/platform management of plans, builds, and releases, which is for the convenience of your project management and planning. And it's supported to create twins stories for the multi-branch/platform products, you could plan tasks for stories and track progress on each different branch/platform. ZenTao IM implements robot command conversation mechanism, you can send your command to the robot "ZBot", and it could help you to query and manipulate ZenTao task objects. ZBot is highly customized and it's possible for you to write your own robot by PHP.
ZenTao Opensource 18.0.beta series focuses on optimizing the core processes. There maybe some features imperfect and need further improvement due to the large changes, your valuable suggestions are always welcome.
With continuous optimization and regular updates, ZenTao is always on the way.
Some data about this release:
3. New features in this release
- It's supported to create twins stories for the multi-branch/platform products, and the story descriptions will be kept same.
- The relationship between twins stories need to be released manually if needed.
- It's supported to create, manage, and edit plan, build, and release cross branch/platform.
- It's supported to quick view the service and license information by the robot commands.
- It's supported to query tasks by multiple conditions through the robot commands.
- It's supported to edit the task status and make effort record by the robot commands.
▼ It's supported to create twins stories for the multi-branch/platform products, that is, creating a single story for each branch/platform, and the twins stories are all with same description but different status. You could split the story into tasks in each different branch/platform.
▼ The relationship between twins stories need to be released manually if needed. Once the relationship is released, the content of stories will no longer be synchronized.
▼ It's supported to link stories and bugs cross branch/platform when creating plan, build, and release.
▼ ZenTao IM Bot (ZBot) is supported to query tasks by multiple conditions including ID, assignee, task name, priority, and status through the robot commands.
▼ZenTao IM Bot (ZBot) is supported to start, finish, and close tasks and make effort record by the robot commands.