|Install Pack||PHP5.4-5.6 PHP 7.0 PHP 7.1 PHP 7.2_7.4|
|One-Click Installs for Windows (Recommended)||Classic 64 bit New 64 bit (Updated ZenTao Runner)|
|One-Click Installs for Linux
(unzip to /opt ) (Recommended)
|64 bit (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+) 64 bit (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)|
|Gogs Pack||MacOS amd64 Linux amd64 Windows amd64 MacOS arm64 Linux arm64|
At the same time, IM programs that can be integrated with ZenTao are available:
|ZenTao IM||Windows Linux macOS|
|ZenTao IM Server||Windows Linux macOS|
Note: ZenTao IM is an online chat tool that can be integrated with ZenTao, you still need to download the main programs which are the install pack or one-click installs. Click here to learn more about the integration instruction.
Docker: click here
Hello and welcome to ZenTao Max 4.0.beta1! As usual, it's compatible with ZenTao Biz 8.0.beta1. In order to meet the needs of modern project management in various fields and industries, this update mainly improves some core processes in ZenTao. Including the decoupling of Program, Product, and Project; support to create non-product-based projects; The classic mode is upgrade to the light mode, while the general mode is upgrade to the ALM mode. All of these improvements allows ZenTao to support more scenario of project management. Besides, in ZenTao IM, the "Feedback" related information is newly added to the notification center, for the convenience of users to notice such kinds of tasks in time.
ZenTao Max 4.0.beta series focuses on optimizing the core processes. There maybe some features imperfect and need further improvement due to the large changes, your valuable suggestions are always welcome.
With continuous optimization and regular updates, ZenTao is always on the way.
Some data about this release:
3. New features in this release
- Classic Mode is upgrade to Light Mode, which is suite for the small size software development organizations.
- General Mode is upgrade to ALM Mode, which is suite for the medium and large software development organizations.
- The data could be merged automatically while upgrade from the old version to the new version.
- Projects are allowed to link products beyond their programs.
- Projects without iterations enabled are allowed to be created.
- Projects without products linked in are allowed to be created.
- One set of stages can be edited according to the project itself, while multi-set of stages can be edited according to products.
- It is supported to create integrated builds under a project, which allows users to link multiple builds under the iteration.
- Code repository could be created directly under projects.
- Programs could be edited even products have been linked with projects.
- Multiple builds could be linked to a single product release.
- Code repository could be linked with the related projects, and the code can be viewed and reviewed under the projects after association.
- Codebase could be linked with the non-product-based projects.
- Administrators can control the current system to enable/disable certain features.
- Administrators of ZenTao IM is free to enable/disable the feedback related notification.
- Product setting is newly added in Feedback-Setting. Users are able to manage the products that need feedback and work order.
- Work orders are able to be exported.
▼ Classic Mode is upgrade to Light Mode, while General Mode is upgrade to the ALM Mode. Users are free to switch between different modes according to team size and stages.
▼ Decoupling of Program, Product, and Project: projects are allowed to link products beyond their programs; the parent programs can be changed even with the products and projects linked with.
▼ Users are free to choose whether to enable the iteration feature according to the length of projects. With the multi iteration enabled, users manage tasks under the different iterations; with the multi iteration disabled, users manage tasks directly under the project.
▼ Under the scenario that users manage a customized project, there is no need to bind a product. So we add an option of "Non-product-based project" for users, which is convenient for them to manage stories and tasks under a certain project without creating any products.
▼ Under the scenario that users manage multi-products in a single stage in the waterfall projects, we add an option of "Create stages by product" for users. One set of stages can be edited according to the project itself, while multi-set of stages can be edited according to products.
▼ It is supported to create integrated builds under a project, which allows users to link multiple builds under the iteration.
▼ Code repository could be created directly under projects.
▼ Multiple builds could be linked to a single product release.
▼ In order to meet user's needs on managing code on the project level, we have added the item of selecting the related projects while creating or editing code repository.
▼ ZenTao deeply supports the implementation of CMMI 3 with various features. For some features if you don't need, just go to Admin to disable them.
▼Product setting is newly added in Feedback-Setting. Users are able to set the product that need feedback and workorder.
5. Quick overview of ZenTao Max 3.8
New in this release ZenTao Max 3.8 is the dynamic evolution of the Capability Radar Chart in Annual Summary, which supports dynamic viewing of the evolution of a specific member's capabilities; the UI when activating multiuser tasks is optimized, which allows users to assign a certain task to one user or multiple users.