ZenTao 15.2 is released
Hello, everyone! ZenTao community edition 15.2 is released.
This release mainly optimizes the upgrade process and adds the functions of Kanban, multi-user review, and multiple rounds of required man-hour estimation records.
Since version 15 was released, many users send feedback to us mentioning that there are still some concepts they do not understand. Starting from version 15.2, we will focus on optimizing the process, hoping to bring you a smoother version.
The new concept of ZenTao can be understood through the following video.
Source Code Package
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64 bit one-click installation
- Windows 32 bit one-click installation
One-Click Installation Packages for Linux (unzip to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation ( Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+ )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation ( Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3- )
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation ( Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3- )
ZenTao Desktop Server
If you have any questions, contact philip @easycorp.ltd for help or leave a message below. Our team will contact you ASAP.