ZenTao Open Source 12.3.1 is released
- 2020-05-27 09:08:18
- Renee Teng Original
ZenTao Open Source 12.3.1 is released. This release mainly fixes bugs and the followings are optimized:
- The user story and the software requirements are improved. UserS can choose to turn on or off the function in the Admin, and can also customize the concepts of user stories and software requirements;
- Files are also optimized. Users will record the size and number of each file when doing backup. The total size and number of files will be displayed;
- When there are both parent and child tasks in the task list, the child tasks are collapsed by default and can be expanded with one click;
- Thoroughly optimized the import performance of Excel, and solved the issue that the page is not responding when the data is large.
4827 Turn off debug , then no error messages.
4807 Add customization to user story and software requirement in Admin.
4771 Add a prompt when session path is empty.
4767 Chang ranzhi to zdoo.
4696 Record the number of files and file size during file backup.
4668 Add Batch Collapse/Fold feature to child tasks and Remember Me.
4612 The default PHP memory of the one-click installation package is changed to 512M.
4545 Change use case detail page defaults to full screen.
2919 The page is blank when the project is created through the plan.
2984 If set Build as required for bug resolution and leave it blank, the build can't be created on the resolution page.
2994 Manage a view and error prompts.
3019 Fix php7.4 compatibility issues.
3030 ZenTao Desktop. View Story-Report and Task-Report. Error prompts.
3037 Error in restoring a backup.
3048 Logic error in multi-user task transfer.
3050 The highlighted product in the statistics block on the Product home page does not match the data on the right.
3054 QQ browser is not well supported.
3058 Closed stories will be linked to the Product if linked via the plan.
3061 Delete a file on the document details page and no response.
3062 Error in commenting svn.
3066 Edit a closed bug and the Assignee becomes the current user.
3067 If task copy page is relatively large, rendering time is timeout.
3073 If Linked Story is required, the DevOps projects cannot have tasks created.
3074 Private project has no access to the project after changing the project manager.
3076 Froze after sync repo for Git.
3080 Parent story name is too long to display expand child story.
3081 Case linked story page. Optimize the pop-up style.
3082 Filling and matching can be resolved when adding a module.
3083 The drop-down box of the story list stage is blocked.
3086 Click Zdoo on the homepage and it is directed to ZenTao website.
3087 Change logos on upgrade page and homepage to the latest ones.
3092 Check the man-hour when finishing a task.
3093 The case library module that a use case list belongs to cannot be displayed.
3094 The note filled in when starting the task cannot be displayed.
3096 Roadmap display issues on the product overview page.
3098 A large number of test cases can't be imported.
3102 Report Bug page. Set a required field and it doesn't work.
3103 Timeout when creating a project.
3104 xss loophole when uploading images.
3107 Reactive a closed multi-user task and it doesn't work.
3109 AssignToMe Case on My Dashboard error.
3110 The requirements drop-down on the software requirements Edit page. Filter user requirements.
3112 SVN integration error prompts
3114 Create a test request for no story linkedproject, and check "Select Test Story", the task will not be linked to stories.
Source Code Package
One-Click Installation Packages for Linux (unzip to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
DEB package: Official Website SourceForge
RPM package: Official Website SourceForge
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com for help.
- ZDOO Cloud
- Request Demo
- Tech Forum
- Private Policy
- Term of Use
- Google Groups
- Leave a Message
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org