ZenTao Open Source 12.5.1 is released. This release is to optimize security and to fix loopholes and vulnerabilities.
3406 AppScan loophole
3648 CNVD-2014-08794--ZenTaoPMS file upload vulnerability.
3649 CNVD-2017-04121--ZenTao design flaws in the backend.
3651 CNVD-2017-06354--ZenTao access control logic vulnerability.
3702 CNVD-C-2020-275684 ZenTao Ent 4.0.3SQL injection vulnerability exists in the backend.
Source Code Package
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64 bit one-click installation
- Windows 32 bit one-click installation
- Windows one-click installation (No security Settings)
One-Click Installation Packages for Linux (unzip to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.