ZenTao Community Edition 18.0.beta1 is released
- 2022-11-30 14:00:07
- Kelsea Original
|Install Pack||PHP5.4-5.6 PHP 7.0 PHP 7.1 PHP 7.2_7.4 PHP 8.0|
|One-Click Installs for Windows (Recommended)||Classic 64 bit New 64 bit (Updated ZenTao Runner)|
|One-Click Installs for Linux
(unzip to /opt ) (Recommended)
|64 bit (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)|
|DEB Package for Ubuntu and Debian (via dpkg)||php5.4-5.6 php7.0 php7.1 php7.2-7.4 php8.0|
|RPM Package for Centos (via rpm)||php5.4-5.6 php7.0 php7.1 php7.2-7.4 php8.0|
|Gogs Pack||MacOS amd64 Linux amd64 Windows amd64 MacOS arm64 Linux arm64|
Docker: Click here
Hello everyone, ZenTao Community Edition 18.0.beta1 is released! In order to meet the needs of modern project management in various fields and industries, this update mainly improves some core processes in ZenTao. Including the decoupling of Program, Product, and Project; support to create non-product-based projects; The classic mode is upgrade to the light mode, while the general mode is upgrade to the ALM mode. All of these improvements allows ZenTao to support more scenario of project management.
ZenTao Community Edition 18.0.beta series focuses on optimizing the core processes. There maybe some features imperfect and need further improvement due to the large changes, your valuable suggestions are always welcome.
With continuous optimization and regular updates, ZenTao is always on the way.
Some data about this release:
3. New features in this release
- Classic Mode is upgrade to Light Mode, which is suite for the small size software development organizations.
- General Mode is upgrade to ALM Mode, which is suite for the medium and large software development organizations.
- The data could be merged automatically while upgrade from the old version to the new version.
- Projects are allowed to link products beyond their programs.
- Projects without iterations enabled are allowed to be created.
- Projects without products linked in are allowed to be created.
- One set of stages can be edited according to the project itself, while multi-set of stages can be edited according to products.
- It is supported to create integrated builds under a project, which allows users to link multiple builds under the iteration.
- Code repository could be created directly under projects.
- Programs could be edited even products have been linked with projects.
- Multiple builds could be linked to a single product release.
- Codebase could be linked with the related projects, and the code can be viewed and reviewed under the projects after association.
- Codebase could be linked with the non-product-based projects.
- Administrators can control the current system to enable/disable certain features.
▼ Classic Mode is upgrade to Light Mode, while General Mode is upgrade to the ALM Mode. Users are free to switch between different modes according to team size and stages.
▼ Decoupling of Program, Product, and Project: projects are allowed to link products beyond their programs; the parent programs can be changed even with the products and projects linked with.
▼ Users are free to choose whether to enable the iteration feature according to the length of projects. With the multi iteration enabled, users manage tasks under the different iterations; with the multi iteration disabled, users manage tasks directly under the project.
▼ Under the scenario that users manage a customized project, there is no need to bind a product. So we add an option of "Non-product-based project" for users, which is convenient for them to manage stories and tasks under a certain project without creating any products.
▼ Under the scenario that users manage multi-products in a single stage in the waterfall projects, we add an option of "Create stages by product" for users. One set of stages can be edited according to the project itself, while multi-set of stages can be edited according to products.
▼ It is supported to create integrated builds under a project, which allows users to link multiple builds under the iteration.
▼ Code repository could be created directly under projects.
▼ Multiple builds could be linked to a single product release.
▼ In order to meet user's needs on managing code on the project level, we have added the item of selecting the related projects while creating or editing code repository.
▼ ZenTao deeply supports the implementation of CMMI 3 with various features. For some features if you don't need, just go to Admin to disable them.
5. Quick overview of ZenTao 17.8New in this release ZenTao 17.8 is the dynamic evolution of the Capability Radar Chart in Annual Summary, which supports dynamic viewing of the evolution of a specific member's capabilities; the UI when activating multiuser tasks is optimized, which allows users to assign a certain task to one user or multiple users.
- ZDOO Cloud
- Request Demo
- Tech Forum
- Private Policy
- Term of Use
- Google Groups
- Leave a Message
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org