ZenTao 17.6.1 is released!
- 2022-09-20 17:18:35
- Kelsea Original
|Install Pack||PHP5.4-5.6 PHP 7.0 PHP 7.1 PHP 7.2_7.4 PHP 8.0|
|One-Click Installs for Windows (Recommended)||Classic 64 bit New 64 bit (Updated ZenTao Runner)|
|One-Click Installs for Linux
(unzip to /opt ) (Recommended)
|64 bit (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)|
|DEB Package for Ubuntu and Debian (via dpkg)||php5.4-5.6 php7.0 php7.1 php7.2-7.4 php8.0|
|RPM Package for Centos (via rpm)||php5.4-5.6 php7.0 php7.1 php7.2-7.4 php8.0|
|Gogs Pack||MacOS amd64 Linux amd64 Windows amd64 MacOS arm64 Linux arm64|
Docker: Click here
Hello everyone, ZenTao 17.6.1 is released! We have optimized the process of multiple-users-task and the page design for recording the effort log in this release. For the multiple-users-task in serial, it will be assigned to multiple users according to the team member's sequence set in the task, and the involved members will handle the task one by one until finishing; for the multiple-users-task in parallel, it will be assigned to all the involved team members synchronously.
With continuous optimization and regular updates, ZenTao is always on the way.
Some data about this release:
3. New features in this release
- For the multiple-users-task in serial, it will be assigned to multiple users according to the team member's sequence set in the task, and the involved members will handle the task one by one until finishing.
- For the multiple-users-task in parallel, it will be assigned to all the involved team members synchronously.
4. Quick overview of ZenTao 17.6We have optimized the process flow in ZenTao 17.6: users can save unfinished stories as "Daft" and submit them for review after confirmation, and the stories will fall into the review process; Split the permissions of user requirements and software requirements in the backend, and support separate configuration according to different scenarios; When closing stories and solving bugs, fuzzy search is supported to fill duplicate stories or bugs quickly; ZenTao is integrated with Gogs in this release, users can manage the Gogs codebase conveniently and efficiently.
Write a Comment
- ZDOO Cloud
- Request Demo
- Tech Forum
- Private Policy
- Term of Use
- Google Groups
- Leave a Message
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org