- 1.1. QuickStart of ZenTao 12 series
- 1.2. ZenTao 12 series Starter
1.3. ZenTao 12 series Advanced
- 1.3.1. Process overview
- 1.3.2. Personal issues management
1.3.3. Product Manager management
- 220.127.116.11 Manage product
- 18.104.22.168 Manage product line
- 22.214.171.124 Create and review stories
- 126.96.36.199 Change story and review story
- 188.8.131.52 Story status and development stages
- 184.108.40.206 Notes of the Story
- 220.127.116.11 Manage product module
- 18.104.22.168 Create plans
- 22.214.171.124 Create releases
- 126.96.36.199 Roadmaps
- 188.8.131.52 Document management
- 184.108.40.206 Product planning meeting
- 220.127.116.11 Participate in project management, demostrations, and summaries
- 18.104.22.168 Basic statistical reports of stories
1.3.4. Project Manager management
- 22.214.171.124 Create a project
- 126.96.36.199 Set up the project team
- 188.8.131.52 Determaine the story list in a project
- 184.108.40.206 Task Breakdown
- 220.127.116.11 Daily standup meetings
- 18.104.22.168 Track the progress of projects via Burndown chart
- 22.214.171.124 Track the progress of projects via various lists
- 126.96.36.199 The review meeting and retrospective meeting
- 188.8.131.52 Basic statistical reports for project tasks
- 1.3.5. Development Team management
1.4. QuickStart of ZenTao Biz 12 series
- 1.4.1 Gantt Chart
I. Precautions before upgrade.
- It is important to make a backup of the system (backup document: https://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaoguides/862.html) to avoid unnecessary data loss due to mis-operation.
- Select a time to upgrade when the system is not being accessed.
- Read carefully the upgrade statement.
II. Operations that need to be processed after the upgrade.
- We will add or adjust several functions in each version upgrade, so one of the responsibilities of the administrator after the upgrade is to restructure the permissions.
- Understand the functions provided by the new version and conduct any necessary training.