- 1 About ZenTao Professional Version
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 Introduction of ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 Zentao Pro vs. Zentao open source version
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro version
- 2.2 New installation with one-click installation package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao through Lampp under Linux System
- 2.5 How to install ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP extension
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files and examples
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Reports
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 3.14 Feedback management
1. IntroductionBy configuring LDAP, automatic user login to LDAP server is integrated with ZenTao. Users can also be imported from the LDAP user.
2. General LDAP server configuration
Go to Administration->LDAP.
Click LDAP and you will see the page to do LDAP settings.
If the configuration is successful and correct, you can use the LDAP user name and password to log in and ZenTao will automatically verify the login and add the user to the database.
Feilds like Anonymous, Admin Account and Password will be automatically hidden and you do not have to fill in.
Fill in Base DN as shown below,
The login name is in the LDAP server is corresponded to the user name field as shown below,