More and more company start to implement agile development from scrum structure. Scrum is one of the most popular agile way. So this article will offer a brief analysis for one structure in Scrum.
Three roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master and Team.
Three artifact: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Burndown Chart.
Five ceremonies: Sprint, Sprint Plan, Daily standup meeting, Sprint Review and Retrospetive.
This is just framework in project management, which provide specific procedures, specifications and procedures for carrying out the work.
This structure in Scrum Framework is very popular. It is well known that the main design philosophy of ZenTao Project Management Software is based on Scrum. Scrum is very pragmatic and easy to operate, so it fits in the fast iterative development of software projects.
Based on the philosophy of Scrum, ZenTao integrates bug management, test case management, release management and document management, and it completely covers the entire life cycle of software R&D. In ZenTao, the concepts of product, project and test are clearly defined. Product team, developing team and testing team coordinate and check with each other while they function differently. The three teams interact with each other through stories, tasks and bugs, and eventually deliver the product with quality.
If you want to learn more, please visit: http://www.zentao.pm.
Cloud or Private?
open source Scrum Tool
Refined ALM support
• Zero downtime upgrades
• Integrate Git and SVN (pro)
• Word and Excel import & export (pro)
• Preivew-Edit-Diff document online(ent)
• Integrate OPS-Attendance-Feedback(ent)
• ZenTao team has involved in open source since 2004
• Frequent releases and free upgrade forever(even self-hosted)
• Instant and powerful support for 20000+ companies
• Best practice that fully supports Scrum
• Features including test, document, release, plan and backlog
• For Agile but not limited to Agile
• Applicable for different sized team
• Applicable for Agile/Waterfall
• Modules can be used in any combination
• Both private deployment and Cloud Apps