On July 15-18 2018, AgileChina will be held in Beijing, China. AgileChina is a four-day conference about Agile and Scrum. It is part of the TiD Conference that integrates resources and forces of SPIChina, ChinaTest and AgileChina.
Agile China will start with a day of tutorials followed by three days of sessions both in Chinese and English.
In the agenda of AgileChina conference you can find topics like
- “Lean-Thinking Based Product Improvement and Business Mode Testing”,
- “Scrum Mastery – Essential Skills for Team Excellence”,
- “Essential Patterns of Mature Agile Leaders”,
- “Software is a Side Effect: Your Real Job is Rapid Learning”,
- “Exploring Scrum of Scrums as a Scaling Vehicle”,
- “From Concept to Product Backlog – What Happens Before Iteration 0?”,
- “The Essential Product Owner: Partnering with your Teams”.
Since TiD, the conference organizer, doesn't have an English website, you are welcome to leave a message here and we will try our best to help you.
Why choose ZenTao
Serving 30,000+ teams
Serving 200,000+ projects
Serving 800,000+ developers
Refined ALM support
Zero downtime upgrades
Integrate Git and SVN (pro)
Word and Excel import & export (pro)
Preview-Edit-Diff document online(ent)
ZenTao team has involved in open source since 2004
Frequent releases and free upgrade forever(even self-hosted)
Instant and powerful support for 20000+ companies
Out of the box, Less config
Nice price for small team($9.9)
Design to adhere Scrum Best practice
For Agile but not restrict to Agile
Applicable for different sized teams
Applicable for Agile/Waterfall
Modules can be used in any combination