- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 GIT/SVN Repository and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel files
- 3.6 Export MS Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
This article is about how to upgrade ZenTao Pro from a lower version to a higher version. It applied to the upgrading via source code installation and one-click installation of ZenTao Pro.
Note: It is important to back up your database and all your zentao files before upgrading.
1. Get a new zip package of ZenTao Pro (Contact us at Renee@cnezsoft.com and provide your PHP VERSION to get a .zip upgrading package. Do NOT download an installation package to upgrade).2. Unzip the files and override the original version with it.
3. Visit upgrade.php, select the corresponding version, and follow the prompts.
The upgrade of ZenTao Pro is similar to the open source version. You can refer to the upgrade of open source version http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaohelp/18.html