- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 Install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Update ZenTao Pro
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 Repository and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel files
- 3.6 Export MS Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
This upgrade instruction applies to users who have installed ZenTao open source and want to upgrade it to ZenTao Pro.
1.Download the extension to upgrade ZenTao
We have the extension that you can upgrade ZenTao from open source version to the professional version. You can also ask for a 6-month free trial. Email us at email@example.com to know more.
2. Ioncube LoaderIf you are using the one-click installation package which includes Ioncube loader, you can skip this step.
If you are using the uniserver or other PHP runtime environment, you can refer to this article http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaoprohelp/135.html to install the loader.
3. Back up ZenTaoBack up your data in ZenTao in case it is lost while upgrading. Refer to Back Up ZenTao in ZenTao open source manual.
4. Install ZenTao Pro extension
4.1 Login ZenTao as an Admin, then go to Admin->Extension and click Local Install.
4.2 Select the extension package of ZenTao Pro and upload it to install.
4.3 If there is an error, check whether there is an extension folder under the TMP directory. If no, built one.
4.4 If it is uploaded, click Yes to the License to continue.
4.5 You may have to wait a minute before a successful installation prompt shows.