- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Report
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
Because the LDAP verification requires LDAP extension for PHP, and it depends on the LDAP extension. So you must install the LDAP extension, if you want to use the extension and your LDAP does not load extension.
1. Install LDAP in Windows1.1 If your PHP already has an php_ldap.dll file, you can open the php.ini file, find the ";extension=php_ldap.dll" and save the file after removing the ";".
1.2 If you do not have a php_ldap.dll file, first find the online PHP files according to your own need and place it in the appropriate directory, then repeat the process mentioned above.
1.3 Restart Apache.
2. Install LDAP in Linux2.1 If your PHP is compiled and installed, you need to add the "--with-ldap" to recompile the installation.
2.2 If your PHP is installed through the Linux package manager, you can install the php_ldap through the package manager. Taking Debian as an example, implement apt-get install php5-ldap.
2.3 Restart Apache.
3. To see whether the installation is successfully
Open the phpinfo () test screen. If you can see the following picture, that means the installation is successfully done.