- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 GIT/SVN Repository and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel files
- 3.6 Export MS Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
This article applies to the users who use other PHP environments to install ZenTao Pro.
1. Prepare the PHP environment
Linux + Apache + PHP(5.3/5.4/5.5/5.6/7.0/7.1) + MySQL(5.5/5.6)/mariadb is recommended, followed by Nginx. IIS+PHP is not recommended.
2. Download the installation package of ZenTao Pro2.1 If you have tried ZenTao Pro, please use the installation package provided by the customer service. Please contact Renee@easysoft.ltd to get a free trial.
2.2 Download ZenTao Pro here http://www.zentao.pm/download.html and download the installation package. (The number of users is up to 3 and valid for up to 6 months.)
After downloading the right package for your environment, unzip it to the www or htdocs of Apache directory.
3. Install the Ioncube loaderPlease refer to this article to install Ioncube loader: http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaoprohelp/135.html
4. Run the installation
Use your browser to access the http://localhost/zentaopms/, and then do as the installation wizard instructed step by step. For more details please refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaohelp/16.html.
5. Change licenses
5.1 Open source to Pro
You can upgrade ZenTao open source to ZenTao Pro. Back up your data first and then unzip the file download from our website. You will have a folder named zentaopms. Override the directory of open source with it and then follow the upgrade instruction HERE.
5.2 If your license for ZenTao Pro expired, you can override the license with the new one you purchased or got from our salesperson for a free trial. The license path is zentaopro/config/license.
If any questions, contact us at Renee@cnezsoft.com.