- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 Install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Update ZenTao Pro
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 Repository and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel files
- 3.6 Export MS Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
ZenTao Pro is encrypted by ionCube, an encryption software ( HTML, CSS, JS, configuration, and language files are open source). Therefore, you have to install ionCube to run ZenTao Pro.
If you download the one-click installation package for Windows or Linux, you don't have to install ionCube yourself, as it has been built in the package.
If you choose Uniserver or other PHP runtime environments, you have to install ionCube manually.
1. Download loader-wizard.php
(For php5.3, php5.4, php5.5, php5.6, PHP 7.0)Ioncube has a setup wizard which is very convenient to help detect the PHP environment and give tips accordingly.
1.1 Download loader-wizard from http://www.ioncube.com/loader-wizard/loader-wizard.zip
1.2 After downloading, extract it to the www or htdocs of Apache.
2. Run loader-wizard.php
2.1 Open loader-wizard.php in your browser, for example, http://localhost/loader-wizard.php. Change it to the path accordingly.
2.2 The loader will automatically give tips after calculation. The screenshot below is just an example, and you have to follow the instructions shown on your website when visiting loader-wizard.php.
- Download the corresponding decryption software according to the tips given by this wizard.
- Place the downloaded decryption software in the assigned directory.
- Download new php.ini file generated by Wizard and replace the original php.ini file. (Note: If you are prompted to download and save a file, the name of which starts with 00-ioncube. Download it and copy the code of the file to the very beginning of php.ini. Then save php.ini. Do NOT copy the 00-ioncube file to your server. )
- Restart your web server. If Nginx, restart php-fpm.
2.3 Check whether the installation is successful
Restart Apache and visit loader.php again. If the installation is successful, it will show as below.
The decryption software has been installed successfully if you see this page.