- 1.1. QuickStart of ZenTao 12 series
- 1.2. ZenTao 12 series Starter
1.3. ZenTao 12 series Advanced
- 1.3.1. Process overview
- 1.3.2. Personal issues management
1.3.3. Product Manager management
- 126.96.36.199 Manage product
- 188.8.131.52 Manage product line
- 184.108.40.206 Create and review stories
- 220.127.116.11 Change story and review story
- 18.104.22.168 Story status and development stages
- 22.214.171.124 Notes of the Story
- 126.96.36.199 Manage product module
- 188.8.131.52 Create plans
- 184.108.40.206 Create releases
- 220.127.116.11 Roadmaps
- 18.104.22.168 Document management
- 22.214.171.124 Product planning meeting
- 126.96.36.199 Participate in project management, demostrations, and summaries
- 188.8.131.52 Basic statistical reports of stories
1.3.4. Project Manager management
- 184.108.40.206 Create a project
- 220.127.116.11 Set up the project team
- 18.104.22.168 Determaine the story list in a project
- 22.214.171.124 Task Breakdown
- 126.96.36.199 Daily standup meetings
- 188.8.131.52 Track the progress of projects via Burndown chart
- 184.108.40.206 Track the progress of projects via various lists
- 220.127.116.11 The review meeting and retrospective meeting
- 18.104.22.168 Basic statistical reports for project tasks
- 1.3.5. Development Team management
1.4. QuickStart of ZenTao Biz 12 series
- 1.4.1 Gantt Chart
Actually, it is not too difficult to manage a project, as long as every one of the project team knows what is going on. Apart from holding daily standup meetings and updating the Burndown chart, project managers have to track progresses of a project through various lists.
1. The list of project progress on Dashboard
Users can add the project list block on Dashboard > Home by themselves. With this list, users can quickly see the progress of all projects. And the progress is calculated according to the formula,
Total hours cost/ (Total hours cost + Total hours left).
2. All projects list in the Project Home
Select Project > All to track the progress of all projects.
3. Track the task progress via task lists
- Users can view the progress of tasks by various search tags and also by Group view which groups tasks by different fields.
- Users can also use the Tree view to understand the development status of project requirements and tasks. The tree view function clearly shows the requirements associated with the project, the relationship between stories and tasks, and the development status of the tasks.
- When the user clicks on the task title, information such as the status of the task, work time information, and action buttons are displayed on the right side.