- 1 About ZenTao Enterprise
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Source Code Installation (for General)
- 2.2 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Linux
- 3 Upgrade
- 3.1 Upgrade using installation package
- 3.2 Upgrade from open source to Enterprise
- 3.3 Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise
- 4 Users and Privileges
- 5 DevOps Management
- 6 Office Automation
- 7 Feedback Management
- 8 Document Management
This article is about upgrading ZenTao Enterprise which is installed via installation packages.
1. Back up your data in ZenTao Enterprise
2. Get the latest .zip file of ZenTao Enterprise. Please contact customer service (Renee@cnezsoft.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the .zip file for upgrading. Do NOT download a new installation package from websites.
3. Unzip the file and override the older version.
4. Visit upgrade.php, choose the version, and follow the instructions.
To upgrade ZenTao Enterprise is the same to upgrade ZenTao open source, and refer to Upgrade ZenTao open source.
It is very important to back up your data and files before you upgrade ZenTao Enterprise!