- 1 Installation
- 2 Update and Upgrade
3. Features of ZenTao Biz Series
- 3.1 Features
- 3.2 Gantt Chart
- 3.3 Effort (Work Log)
- 3.4 Code Review
- 3.5. Feedback Management
- 3.6 Calendar
- 3.7 Document Management
- 3.8 Import and Export Excel Files
- 3.9 SMS Notification
- 3.10 Export Word Files
- 3.11 LDAP User Authentication
- 3.12 Statistics
- 3.13 Reports Export
- 3.14 Crystal Report (Custom Report)
- 3.15.1 Built-in Workflow
Effort (Work Log)
Considering many companies have the requirement of accessing the record of work log, ZenTao Biz version provides a module for work log management. You can view the logs by multiple tags and search criteria. The logs are available to be exported, which makes it easy to do statistics and work reports.
1. Create a Work Log
Go to "My" -- "Effort" -- "Log Effort" to create a work log.
- When creating a work log, the system automatically scans the operation records of the day and assembles them into a work log, which helps save the creating time.
- Just fill it manually in case of the system record is uncovered.
- The items and execution can be selected in the drop-down manual and the search function is available.
2. View Work Logs
Logs can be browsed by various tags.
2.1 View Personal Logs
Go to "My" -- "Effort" --"All" to view all your personal logs.
2.2 View the Execution Logs
Go to "Execution" -- "Effort" to view the team member's execution logs.
2.3 View All the User's Logs
Go to "System" -- "Effort" --"All" to view all the user's logs.
3. Export Logs
Click "Export" in the right top corner to export logs.
- Logs can be exported to MS Excel format in ZenTao Biz Series.
- Logs can be exported to CSV format in ZenTao Open-source Series with the extension Effort integrated.
- Logs can be exported to MS Excel format in ZenTao Open-source Series with the extension Effort and Excel Export/Import integrated.
The Effort (Work Log) feature can be purchased separately.
Please contact Philip if you are interested in this extension.
Click here to learn more about the extension Effort (Work Log).