ZenTao Pro 8.1 has been released! This release is mainly to integrate ZenTao client, to optimize details and to fix bugs in the last version and to synchronize with ZenTao 11.2. Click to view ZenTao 11.2 Change Log.
ZenTao Client has been integrated into ZenTao Pro and you can communicate with team members, to start a group conversation, to transfer files, to assign tasks, and to manage projects. It would smooth your team collaboration.
ZenTao Client is powered by Xuanxuan. Xuanxuan is a free, open source, and secure Instant Messenger by Nature Easy Soft. It is self-hosted and cross-platform with various plug-ins and rich features. Click HERE to know more about it.
About ZenTao Pro
For ZenTao Pro features, click HERE.
ZenTao Client Server
Installation and Upgrade
- For the first-time Installation, refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/133.html
- Upgrade (From Open Source Version), refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/131.html
- Upgrade (From Lower Version), refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/136.html
One-Click Package with Integrated Runtime
- Windows 64 bit one-click installation
- Windows 32 bit one-click installation
- Windows one-click installation(No security Settings)
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation
PHP source code package
If you have any questions or would like to get a free trial for more than three users, contact Renee@easysoft.com for help.
Why choose ZenTao
Serving 30,000+ teams
Serving 200,000+ projects
Serving 800,000+ developers
Refined ALM support
Zero downtime upgrades
Integrate Git and SVN (pro)
Word and Excel import & export (pro)
Preview-Edit-Diff document online(ent)
ZenTao team has involved in open source since 2004
Frequent releases and free upgrade forever(even self-hosted)
Instant and powerful support for 20000+ companies
Out of the box, Less config
Nice price for small team($9.9)
Design to adhere Scrum Best practice
For Agile but not restrict to Agile
Applicable for different sized teams
Applicable for Agile/Waterfall
Modules can be used in any combination