- 1 About ZenTao Professional Version
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 Introduction of ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 Zentao Pro vs. Zentao open source version
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro version
- 2.2 New installation with one-click installation package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao through Lampp under Linux System
- 2.5 How to install ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP extension
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files and examples
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Reports
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 3.14 Feedback management
1.Download professional version upgrade extensionWe offer the upgrade package from the open source version to professional version. You can ask for a 6 months free trial by contacting email@example.com.
2.Ioncube LoaderInstall decryption software, Ioncube Loader.
If you are using our new installation package which ioncube has been built in, you can skip this step.
If you are using the previous uniserver or other PHP operating environment, you can refer to this article http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaoprohelp/135.html to install loader:
3.Install ZenTao Pro as extensions
3.1 Login ZenTao as Admin, then go to Administration->Extension and click Local Install. Select the extension package of ZenTao Pro and upload it to install.
3.2 If there is the following error, check whether there is an extension folder under the TMP directory. If no, built one.
3.3 If successfully uploaded, click Yes to the License.
3.4 You may have to wait a little before a successful installation interface shows.