- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 Introduction of ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 Zentao Pro vs. Zentao open source version
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 How to install ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP extension
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files and examples
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Report
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 3.14 Feedback management
1.Add an Effort
Go to Dashboard->Effort. Click on certain date that you would like to create a log on.
You can also batch create work logs.
- When you add an Effort, ZenTao will automatically record your actions and create a history for you, which wii save a lot of time for you .
- For actions that ZenTao does not record, please create one for yourself.
2. View Effort
After adding the Effort, you can browse it through a variety of labels.
2.1 View your personal Efforts
Go to Dashboard->Effort and you will see all your Efforts. You can Export your Efforts as Excel files.
2.2 View your project logs
You can see your logs on Calendar. Or click Today/Yesterday in the red box to view the list.
2.3 View Company logs
3. Export Logs
Logs can be exported.
If you use ZenTao Pro, you can export logs/Efforts as Excel files.
If you use ZenTao open source and use Effort extension, you can export it as CSV files.
If you use ZenTao open source and use Effort and Excel Import/Export extensions, you can export Excel files.
This feature can be purchased separately as extension and installed in the open source version to use. Contact us to buy this extension at firstname.lastname@example.org