- 1 About ZenTao Professional Version
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 Introduction of ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 Zentao Pro vs. Zentao open source version
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro version
- 2.2 New installation with one-click installation package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao through Lampp under Linux System
- 2.5 How to install ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP extension
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files and examples
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Reports
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 3.14 Feedback management
1.Download loader-wizard.php (support php5.3, php5.4, php5.5)Ioncube provides a setup wizard which is very convenient to help detect the PHP running environment and automatically give tips.
1.1 Please download loader-wizard from http://www.ioncube.com/loader-wizard/loader-wizard.zip
1.2 After download, extract it to the WWW or HtDocs directory of apache.
2. Run loader-wizard.php
2.1 Use browser to open the loader-wizard.php, for example http://localhost/loader-wizard.php. Change it to the access path according to the actual situation.2.2 This loader will automatically give tips after calculation.
- Download the corresponding decryption software according to the tips given by this wizard.
- Place the downloaded decryption software in assigned directory.
- Download new php.ini file calculated by Wizard and replace the original php.ini file.
- Restart Apache.
Restart and access the loader.php again. If the installation is successful, the system will show as below.
The decryption software has been installed successfully if you see this page.