- 1 Introduction
- 2 How to Install ZenTao
- 2.1 Choose the best installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation Package for Windows (Recommended)
- 2.4 One-click Installation Package for Linux
- 2.5 Source Code Installation Package (for all Systems)
- 2.6 Set up Virtualbox for ZenTao
- 2.7 Softaculous service
- 3 Upgrade ZenTao
- 3.1 Choose Upgrade
- 3.2 Upgrade by source codes (General for all systems)
- 3.3 Upgrade for one-click installation package for windows users (xampp)
- 3.4 Upgrade for one-click installation package for Linux
- 4 Users and Groups
- 5 Simple Application
- 5.1 Project and Task Management
- 5.2 Bug Management
- 5.3 Product Management
- 5.4 Individual Task Management
- 6 Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm Stories
- 6.9 Decompose Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 7 Advanced Application
- 7.1 Workflow
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
- 7.2 Personal management
- 7.3 Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.3 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Story Status
- 7.3.5 Notes for Writing a Story
- 7.3.6 Product Module
- 7.3.7 Release Plan
- 7.3.8 Create a Release
- 7.3.9 Roadmap
- 7.3.10 Manage Documents
- 7.3.11 Product Meetings
- 7.3.12 Project Management, Presentation and Summary
- 7.3.13 Story Reports
- 7.4 Project Manager
- 7.4.1 Create a Project
- 7.4.2 Set up a Team
- 7.4.3 Confirm Stories to be done
- 7.4.4 Decompose Tasks for Stories
- 7.4.5 Daily Standup Meetings
- 7.4.6 Check Project Progress via Burndown Chart
- 7.4.7 Check Project Progress via Lists
- 7.4.8 Presentation and Summary Meetings
- 7.4.9 Basic reports of Tasks
- 7.5 Development Team
- 7.5.1 Project planning meeting and decompose tasks
- 7.5.2 Claim and update Tasks
- 7.5.3 Create a Build
- 7.5.4 Test Task
- 7.5.5 Resolve a Bug
- 7.5.6 Manage Documents
- 7.5.7 Confirm Bugs
- 7.6 Testing Team
- 8 Configuration
- 8.1 Maintain ZenTao
- 8.1.1 Initialize scripts
- 8.1.2 Back up ZenTao
- 8.1.3 Recover the deleted
- 8.1.4 Update Burndown charts
- 8.2 Deploy ZenTao
- 8.2.1 Guest Login
- 8.2.2 Cnfigure Email
- 8.2.3 Set Super Admin
- 8.2.4 Configure Static Access
- 8.2.5 Delete "zentao" from your address
- 8.2.6 Integrate ZenTao with SVN
- 8.2.7 Integrate ZenTao with Git
- 8.3 Import other systems
- 8.3.1 Import data from bugfree
- 9 Custom Development
- 9.1 ZenTao Mechanism of Developing
- 9.2 ZenTao Directory
- 9.3 Modify files
- 9.4 ZenTao Database
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add features to navigation bar
- 9.7 Examples: Modify Language Prompt
- 9.8 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.9 Web Editor
- 9.10 Packaging Standards of ZenTao 1.1
- 10 Other Relevant Issues
The followings will introduce how to upgrade from bugfreeto zentao
1. Install the runtime environment for zentao1.1 Check the runtime environment for bugfree. If php is 5.2 you can install zentao in the runtime environment of bugfree.
If you are not sure about php runtime environment you can create the file phpinfo.php in the directory where bugfree is installed. In the file write the following codes:
then visit http://xxxx/bugfree/phpinfo.php through browser. Notes: replace what before phpinfo.php with your own access path of bugfree. The version of php will be shown on the page.If the runtime environment permits you can download zentao package of the zip format and unzip to dictionary where BugFree is installed, and then visit http://xxx/zentaopms/www/. This means BugFree in original access path of BugFree replace with zentaopms, and then the system will automatically prompt you for installation.
1.2 You need install extra PHP runtime environment if your PHP environment is under 5.2.(for windows)Suggest that you download intergated runtime environment.
(for linux)You download intergated runtime environment if you have no environment of apache, php, mysql.
You have to stop BugFree environment if you want to install intergated runtime environment for windows, or runtime environment of ZenTao cannot start.
Detailed installation documentation: http://www.zentao.net/help-book-zentaopmshelp-1083.html
2. Transfer to BugFree
2.1 ZenTao and BugFree run in the same device.
If ZenTao and BugFree run in the same environment, log in as Admin and choose install from other system and then choose the version of BugFree. Then follow the instructions.
If not, follow the steps below.
2.1.1 Launch BugFree runtime, and access to hpmyadmin. Export libs of BugFree as a file.
2.1.2 Stop its runtime and launch ZenTao runtime, then access to hpmyadmin. Import the file to MySQL of ZenTao.
2.1.3 Access to ZenTao and login as Admin, then import. Databases of BugFree and ZenTao are now in the same server.
2.2 ZenTao and BugFree run in two different device.ZenTao and BugFree run in two different device, follow the steps below.
2.2.1 Access to BugFreen runtime and use phpmyadmin to export BugFree libs as a file.
2.1.2 Access to ZenTao runtime, then phpmyadmin. Import the file to MySQL of ZenTao.
2.1.3 Copy the whole directory of BugFree to the device that ZenTao runs in.
2.1.4 Access to ZenTao and login as Admin, then import. Databases of BugFree and ZenTao are now in the same server. Enter the right path of BugFree and it should be able to be imported.
3. After transferring
3.1 Projects in BugFree are now transferred to Products in ZenTao. The concept of Project in BugFree is actually that of Product.
3.2 Go to Organization and assign privileges.
3.3 Get known ZenTao and start you project management journey!