- 1 About ZenTao Enterprise
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Source Code Installation
- 2.2 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Linux
- 3 Update and Upgrade
- 3.1 Update ZenTao Enterprise
- 3.2 Upgrade from Open Source to Enterprise
- 3.3 Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise
- 4 Users and Privileges
- 5 DevOps Management
- 6 Office Automation
- 7 Feedback Management
- 8 Document Management
- 9 Workflow
- 9.1 Build-in Workflow
- 9.2 Workflow Introduction
- 9.3 Example: Customize Build-in Workflows
- 9.4 Example: Add a Workflow
- 10 ZenTao Desktop
Leave management is used to record the leave request, leave review and all leave records of employees.
1. My Leave
Go to OA->Leave and click Create to a request to leave. Choose the type of leave, the begin and end time, and add the reason to ask for a leave.
- On the page of My Leave, the leave of the current login user is recorded.
- Cancel, edit or delete can only be done to your own leave request that has not be reviewed.
Dept Manager can see all the leave requests within the department on the page of My Review. The manager can click Pass or Reject button to review the applications.
Note: If the reviewer is set as a super admin, that admin can see all the leave records.
A leave reviewer can edit and change the leave requests.
3. All the leave requests
Click OA->Leave->All. You can check all leave records within the company.
4. Set a Reviewer
Go to OA->Leave->Settings, and you can set the reviewer.
If you want a free trial of ZenTao Enterprise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.